Enhancing Multidisciplinary Responses to Polyvictimization:
Complex Trauma Webinar Series
OVC 2013 National Action Partnership on Polyvictimization
The following webinars are now available as web archives with downloadable slides!
- Julian Ford, PhD—University of Connecticut Health Center Child Trauma Clinic
Diagnostic Issues in Polyvictimized Children and Adults
- Julian Ford, PhD— University of Connecticut Health Center Child Trauma Clinic
Polyvictimization Considerations in the Judicial System
- Bessel van der Kolk, MD— Trauma Center at JRI
Biological and Developmental Impact of Polyvictimization
- Lisa Goldblatt Grace, LICSW, MPH- My Life My Choice Program
Polyvictimization and Sexual Exploitation of Young Girls and Women
- Steven Procopio, ACSW, LICSW- Trauma Center at JRI
Polyvictimization and Sexual Exploitation of Young Boys and Men
- Christopher Blodgett, PhD- Washington State University
Impact of Polyvictimization on K-12 Schools
- Bradley Stolbach, PhD- Chicago Child Trauma Center; Kathryn Bocanegra, AM, MS, LCSW- Enlace Chicago; Linda Rich, MA- Drexel University College of Medicine
Polyvictimization and Urban Communities of Color
- Joshua Arvidson, MSS, LCSW-Alaska Child Trauma Center; Christopher Blodgett, PhD- Washington State University
Impact of Polyvictimization on Early Learning
- Aliza Yarrow, PsyD- Trauma Center at JRI
Impact of Polyvictimization on LGBTQ Youth and Adults
Step 1: First creat an account (free): click here
Step 2: Check your email and confirm your account (click on link)
Step 3: Return to http://learn.nctsn.org, and enrol in this Speaker Series
Step 4: On the day of presentation, login and return to the Speaker Series homepage.
This series is co-sponsored by the Complex Trauma Workgroup and Complex Trauma Treatment Network of the NCTSN. More information is available on the Learning Center
This product was supported by grant VF-GX-K009, awarded by the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this product are those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Please click here to provide us with feedback on webinars that you have attended.