The Trauma Center at JRI
Research Internship Program
The Trauma Center is pleased to offer undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to participate in clinical research with accomplished investigators in the field of traumatic stress. Summer research internships last a minimum of 10 weeks and academic year internships last for a minimum of eight months, with a minimum commitment of 16 hours per week.
To apply, please complete the application form below and submit the required materials (cover letter, resume or CV and one letter of reference) to Hilary Hodgdon, Ph.D. by the deadline indicated below. After applications are reviewed candidates will be invited for an in-person interview.
- Summer Internship - Application deadline - April 1
- Academic Year Internship - Application deadline - July 1
PLEASE NOTE: We are no longer accepting internship applications for Academic Year 2016-2017.
We will accept Summer 2017 internship applications during the coming year.
- Currently enrolled in a degree seeking program - students from undergraduate, masters level and doctorate / medical programs are invited to apply.
- Interest in pursuing higher level education in psychology / psychiatry or related fields.
- Research interest in the areas of traumatic stress studies and / or treatment outcome research