CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2016.
Deadline for application and supporting materials is January 15th of each year for the following Fall. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and select candidates will be invited for an in-person interview; interviews are generally scheduled in February. Interested applicants should submit the following:
1) Letter of introduction/interest. Please describe your interest and experience in trauma studies. The letter should specify interest in working with children, adults, and/or both. If there is a preference for a specific fellowship track, please indicate this in your letter.
2) Graduate transcript, with evidence of completion (or near completion) of doctoral degree in psychology.
3) Current vita or resume.
4) Three letters of recommendation which highlight the candidate's experience.
5) Brief, de-identified clinical writing sample (e.g., evaluation report or treatment summary).
6) Brief academic writing sample (e.g., journal manuscript or literature review).
Applications should be addressed to:
The Trauma Center at JRI
Postdoctoral Training Program
Attention: Jana Pressley, Psy.D.
1269 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA, 02446
Notice of non-discrimination:
TC-JRI does not discriminate in admissions policies; we actively welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBT community and people with disabilities. All candidates with appropriate degree and educationial experience are welcome to apply for this fellowship.
TC-JRI welcomes applications from international candidates. However, be aware that TC-JRI is NOT ABLE to sponsor visa applications, and international candidates must demonstrate on their applications that they have taken or will take all necessary steps to remain in the United States for the full two-year term of the fellowship.
Training Staff at the Trauma Center
Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.
Medical Director, Founder
Joseph Spinazzola, Ph.D.
Margaret Blaustein, Ph.D.
Division Director, Trauma Training and Education
Jana Pressley, Psy.D.
Director of Clinical Training and Professional Development
Alexandra Cook, Ph.D.
Marla Zucker, Ph.D.
Hilary Hodgdon, Ph.D.
Associate Director of Research